Google analytics tag

Horizontal ad 3

Tuesday 9 July 2024

Painting Journal work Part 3

More watercolour and gouache studies from my travels in Quebec and Ontario. Illustrated memories from my water colour journal.


A painting of one of my favourite monuments in Montreal. The Monument to Sir George-Étienne Cartier. I visited this place many times and it became a place I would go to relax and clear my head and sometimes gain some insights.



Toronto sky line in the distance. This was a walk in one of my favourite lakeside parks. It was a nice sunny spring day, though it was a lot colder then it looked. 





On the left: View of the mt. Royale cross from on top of Montreal. The city looked magical lit up.

On the right: Lights in the snow. Montreal does a nice job at staying lively and colourful all throughout the winter. No matter how cold! The many lights installed made the snow look so magical and vibrant.




Top: Colourful flowers planted by a turquoise wall in downtown Montreal. 
Middle: From a summer walk with family near Toronto.
Bottom: Road trip to Quebec City!


No comments:

Post a Comment