Google analytics tag

Horizontal ad 3

Friday 26 July 2024

Painting purple flowers part 1

 


This is a painting that started back in 2017 when I was at my Costa Rica trip. I stayed at a place that had these beautiful. Thunbergia Grandiflora (Blue Sky Flower) handing in many places. these are one of my favorite flowers and I couldn't get enough of seeing them. 

I was going through some older paintings and I found this one that I started back in 2018. So I decided that its time to give this paining some love and finish my project. 





I've been working up the vibrancy of the colors making some areas more realistic while other areas more painterly. The goal is to capture the lovely feeling I got from seeing the beauty of the flowers and the tropical paradise I got to visit. 

This is still a work in progress. So stay tuned! 



No comments:

Post a Comment