Friday 5 August 2022

I'm back


Hi, it's been a while. I know I've been gone. I just stopped. With everything that has been going on in the last two years, it's been quite chaotic.


To be honest I don't know how to start again. But I want to connect. I know that through my posts, it is a way some of you get to connect and know me. So when I stopped it's like I disappeared.


Well I'm here now, and I want to connect. I don't know what to say or how to start. So let's start from the beginning.


When I first started connecting. I was sharing my art journey. I was my expressing with all of you, on how I've been and what I've been working on. I was sharing a part of my life experience with people. I've realized just how precious that was. It was very important to me. Being able too connect with others by letting you all into my world, and I really valued that. Not just professionally, but personally too.


Self expression is very important to me. But something that hasn't come easy. Since I felt like being authentically myself, and letting my work reflect that felt like I was exposing myself too much. This was part of the reason for my hiatus. I still kept doing creative work, but I felt the need to engage more with my internal world, that simply wasn't ready for outsiders to see.


There has been lots of changes last few years. I've grown a lot, and with that came changes to my friends, living situations, new job, new city, new life. I had to let go of some people, circumstances and situations that were not serving me. Like the saying goes, if you want to fly, let go of the things weighing you down. Well I want to soar. So I'm starting up again. This time with more authenticity and boundaries


I've been working a lot this past 2 years. I got to work on some great projects like a VR game, feature film and taught Maya. This growth has been a blessing and I'm grateful for all the experiences.


Now what's coming next is more personal creative self expression and involving more people in it. So here goes!


Good to be back. Hello from above Montreal :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment