Tuesday 23 January 2018

Sand castle

Digital work is nice, but I love getting my hands on some paint, brushes and canvas and just creating art! I equally love the beach so this was a fun one. This one is acrylics on canvas. Its from some photos I took in Costa Rica and combined them together to create an interesting composition. It's a castle themed day today! Some castles are mighty in the mountains and some are washed up on the beaches. I dont think I'll ever get tired of castles or water. I LOVE painting water and universes, maybe that will be my next painting ;)

 #castle #castlepainting #art #artistononstagram #artist #painter #acrylic #acrylicpaining #acryliconcanvas #sandcastle #castel #costarica #beach #painting #landscape #landscapepainting #environment #water #sand #traditionalartist #traditionalart #canvas #canvaspainting #ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment