Wednesday 16 November 2022

Misiu

 

 



 

EN

Misiu


This is a personal painting of my cat Misiu, he died last year and it took some time to finish. Now I have this memory. Painted in acrylic on canvas.


You were my best buddy for almost 15 years. I miss you everyday, your adorable, cozy, softness, gentle nature, and the constant connection with you. I have grown used to having you always around wanting to play and nap beside me. You made everything feel better. Your soft and gentle nature was very soothing for me over the years.


Your passing made me feel that these amazing experiences died with you. But now I see your final teaching in my life is to create a void for those aspects to come back multiplied.


Thank you for being in my life. You will always be my buddy.

 

PL:

Misiu


To jest osobisty obraz mojego kota Misiu, który zmarł w zeszłym roku i trochę czasu zajęło mi jego ukończenie. Teraz mam to wspomnienie. Malowany akrylem na płótnie.


Byłeś moim najlepszym kumplem przez prawie 15 lat. Tęsknię za tobą każdego dnia, za twoją uroczą, przytulną, łagodną naturą i ciągłym połączeniem z tobą. Przyzwyczaiłam się do tego, że zawsze jesteś ze mną i chcesz się bawić i drzemać. Sprawiłeś, że wszystko było lepsze. Twoja miękka i delikatna natura była dla mnie bardzo kojąca przez lata.


Twoje odejście sprawiło, że poczułam, że te niesamowite przeżycia umarły razem z Tobą. Ale teraz widzę, że twoim ostatnim nauczaniem w moim życiu jest stworzenie pustki, aby te aspekty powróciły zwielokrotnione.


Dziękuję, że jesteś w moim życiu. Zawsze będziesz moim kumplem.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment