Monday 5 November 2018

Space Ship model in progress

So here is my current space ship model. This ship is for a George Brown college student film called Shipped! This is my current progress.
This is my original concept for the ship to show for comparison.
I've added some extra details since and still tweaking some parts like the two jets in the back.

As for the front, I will have spinning gears and moving parts that I will rig behind the class on the top.


I have a scale reference here on the size of the ship

I will be adding landing gear at the bottom and aligning the shapes a bit more. The circle pattern inside the central back jet will act as a propeller with individually spinning circles. Will update my progress next week so stay tuned! :) 




#shipped #spaceship

No comments:

Post a Comment