Google analytics tag

Horizontal ad 3

Thursday 7 June 2012

Illegal Witch design for a story





   Rough design done in pencil on paper of the main protagonist. From a story about witches that has been broiling in my head for a couple of weeks now. Must expand this story further to empty my head of all these ideas before I go mad...Gonna do some more concept art of the world and characters in the story. I already started the script so I'm on a roll! hopefully...


Illegal Witch 

This is from a comic series I plan to create called Illegal witch. it follows the story of a world where witches and their magic is regulated and controlled by the kingdom. So the witches are kept under control where they are trained and placed in various communities where serve the local people and banish the demons and evil spirits.


No comments:

Post a Comment